The group rate is $9.00/child or adult. There is an additional $10 charge for each adult if he/she has never registered at the Crux, or hasn't been at the Crux for more than a year's time. In order to obtain the group rate the following requirements must be met:
- The group must consist of at least 6 children. If the minimum of 6 children is not met, then the regular public rate will be charged. For every 6 children there must be a Crux registered adult (18+) present. If all children are 12 and over then there must be 1 adult present per 6 children. If at least one child in the group is under 12 then there must be 2 adults per 6 children.
- The minimum age to have birthday parties/groups at the Crux is 9.
- All adults (18+) in the group must be Registered Crux Climbers.
- Children (under 18) in the group must bring to the event a completed Crux waiver Form 417 signed by a parent or guardian.
- All participants must provide their own tennis shoes. Climbing shoes are not provided for groups.
- The group rate is for a 3 hour session during Crux normal business hours.
- A non-refundable deposit payment is required to schedule the time and day for the event.
Business EventsClick here for more info.
To schedule a party or event call the business office at 805-541-8008.
Also, off-hour gym rentals welcomed.